Cyril George is the Global Talent Acquisition Director for General Motors, an American multinational automotive manufacturing company. It is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, the largest automobile manufacturer based in the United States. It has around 70K staff and plans to make 13K hires in 2022.
In this episode, you will find out:
- How an institution like General Motors with over 100 years of history has managed to evolve its branding to attract a new wave of talent
- How General Motors excites talent about working for them
- What Gen Z are looking for in their employers
- How has General Motors done in terms of retention? What are their initiatives in place to help retain?
- What advice would they give to businesses trying to appeal to Gen Z?
Contact Cyril here – Cyril George