Katrina Collier is on a mission to end the collaboration chaos that ruins recruitment and candidate experience; exacerbated by hybrid working. She is one of 2 people globally delivering design-thinking workshops specifically for recruitment, that swiftly help companies fix the real issues preventing successful talent acquisition. She is also a Mentor, Author of The Robot-Proof Recruiter, a global keynote speaker, and host of The Hiring Partner Perspective podcast.
Katrina is an Ambassador for Hope for Justice charity, and you’ll find her on LinkedIn and Instagram & Twitter @KatrinaMCollier. In this episode, we covered:
- The inspiration behind writing The Robot-Proof Recruiter
- What does Katrina feel is wrong with recruitment and talent acquisition in 2022?
- Tips for becoming an authentic voice in your market
- How to make the most out of your LinkedIn profile
- How we should be using technology to support the candidate’s journey
- News on the included updates for the 2nd edition of Robot-Proof Recruiter, being published on August 3rd
- Can you train recruiters remotely?
- Katrina’s top tips for becoming a Robot-Proof Recruiter
- Where we are going in talent acquisition in the next five years
Contact Katrina here – Katrina Collier