Getting that balance right between looking after your people and keeping your culture high performing can be tough to navigate, but Emma was good enough to share precisely how System1Group does it in this episode.
System1 Research was founded in 2000 and pioneered behavioural science to predict better marketing that guarantees profitable growth. It’s been named ‘Most Innovative Company’ by GreenBook (5 years in a row), Best Research Agency by Marketing Magazine, and received ESOMAR’s Best Methodology award twice.
We talked about the following:
- The journey, how’s and why’s of building a high performing healthy culture
- The initiatives put in place around mental wellbeing
- What does the review process look like for their workforce, and how has this impacted things?
- How has this helped attraction & retention?
- Advice for other businesses who want to go on a similar journey?
Contact Emma here – Emma Cooper