How do we build a high performing yet safe engineering culture? One that encourages psychological safety, room to innovate and room to fail? Sam Mountford, CTO of tech-focused events marketplace Feast It, runs through exactly how in this episode of Talent & Growth.
- What do we mean by a safe engineering culture?
- How do we enable this in a start-up, which typically has a reputation for long hours and intense pressure?
- How do we make sure that our culture is safe yet still driving the high performance we need?
- What does a good leader need to do to create this culture? What traits must they show?
- Where do companies go wrong when building an engineering culture?
- Which companies out there have it nailed in this regard?
- Sams three top tips for creating a safe engineering culture?
Contact Sam here – Sam Mountford