Remote Working opens up the workplace for everybody. Businesses do not realise who they may be excluded by ordering people back to the office.
Hannah Litt is an incredible person and an Award Winning JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion) Resourcing Leader of Cultural Change. She was kind enough to share her journey, the benefits of remote-first culture and how to make it work.
- The benefits in terms of equity from promoting a remote first workplace
- The talent pools we open up if we create a remote first business
- In a remote-first culture, how do we make our communication on point and appropriate
- How to keep people connected and not feel lonely
- For businesses with a mix of people onsite and remote working, how do we ensure that we are keeping the playing field level internally
- Hannah’s message to business leaders who are sending people back to the office
Contact Hannah here – Hannah Litt
If you like what you hear then join us for Talent & Growth live on Wednesday, October 19th; just click for tickets!
Talent & Growth Tickets, Wed 19 Oct 2022 at 18:00 | Eventbrite