This is a great episode for anybody hiring for early-stage start-ups OR even somebody who is simply looking to source better, create better hiring processes and just quite simply be better at TA and branding.
So I guess it’s for all of us 😊
Claudia Colvin has a really interesting background, a high standard for what good looks like and a very practical approach to making things better in businesses when it comes to TA, process and DEI hiring.
Luckily for us, she is also fantastic at conveying her great work into practical advice for us to all use.
- Claudia’s interesting background, including her Silent Disco business venture
- Strategies on how to attract candidates when they have never heard of your brand
- How to put together successful and smooth hiring processes
- How and why businesses must look at DEI early on as a business and factor it into their hiring plans – https://happyscribe.notion.site/DE-I-strategies-for-companies-below-200-people-1bd6675814fa4e9abc3244df1f785b12
- Understanding and using equity to attract the right people to your business
- And lots more!
Contact Claudia here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudia-colvin/
I am always interested in hearing feedback on episodes and getting ideas for futures ones, so if you would like to talk to me about this or anything else, please connect with me here – Paul Church
How does your business’s Talent Acquisition function compare to your peers in the market?
Are your operational mechanics optimised to make your hiring strategies successful?
Are you in the best possible position to attract the best people in the market for your vacancies?
Is your talent process fluid enough to improve and good enough to deliver a fantastic candidate experience?
Are you using the right tech to enable slick data capturing and data utilisation?
Are you using that data to cement your TA function as a strategic partner in the business?
If you spend 3-4 minutes now completing the survey, you will find out how your TA function stacks up, AND you will help the community by identifying the challenges we all need to work on solving together.
Take the health check here – https://healthcheck.theanimogroup.com