Hiring the right people can make or break your business. Charles found out the hard way what happens if you don’t get the right people in and has since used that experience to help him get the right people through the door.
Charles is the Founder & CEO of Legislate, a legal tech company he started in April 2020 in Oxford to make contracts machine readable using patented knowledge graph technology. Before founding Legislate, he brought Machine Learning solutions to market for three years at Mind Foundry, a spin-out from the University of Oxford.
- Some of Charle’s early experiences of hiring, what worked and what didn’t
- The impact hiring the wrong people had on his business and his learnings
- How he now makes sure he hires the right people
- How much difference hiring the right people has had on product, performance and culture
- How to make sure that hiring the “right people” still means building an inclusive culture which attracts a diverse range of talent
- The essential qualities that Charles looks for
Contact Charles here – Charles Brecque