Lauren is an ex-Amazon marketing leader turned mindset coach, energy practitioner, podcast host, and strategic force to be reckoned with who’s on a mission to forge the emotionally influential female leaders of the future. Lauren’s fantastic work has led her to become a LinkedIn Top Voice.
Businesses need to do more to support female talent in their companies, which we discussed in this episode.
- The common problems female talent face in the workplace and how business culture holds them back?
- How a business identifies whether they are correctly supporting their female talent or not and then what to do about it
- The differences between supporting males and females in the workplace
- Advice to females who do not feel supported in their business
- Advice to businesses and leaders who want to support female talent in their business authentically
Contact Lauren here – Lauren Paton | LinkedIn