Supporting the wellness of the people in your business, who, by the way, is your most important commodity, is crucial for any business.
Kel cares about people, and she has an incredible amount of experience in looking after them and creating environments which enable them to be the best versions of themselves.
- How to create a wellness program
- How to create different elements which appeal to different groups of people
- Kel’s advice for businesses who want to build a culture that enables their staff to bring their whole selves to work
- What the modern leader needs to look like skills-wise
- Why everybody should be forced to use their holiday allowance
- Kel’s advice for individuals who want to support their wellness more consciously
Contact Kel here – Kel Hartman