Dayo is the founder of Wisdom, a new, VC-funded, social audio app on a mission to democratise access to mentorship and create an open and diverse community centred on conversational knowledge-sharing. In March 2022, Wisdom was named Apple’s App Store App of the Day.
Dayo started as an IT Management Consultant at Accenture and Deloitte. Subsequently, driven by the lack of diversity in London’s tech ecosystem, she joined the founding team of OneTech, London’s most considerable diversity in startups programme, backed by the JP Morgan Chase Foundation. In 2019 she was named in the Financial Times Top 100 Most Influential Ethnic Minority Leaders in Tech.
She has spoken on panels and lectured on diversity in technology at various organisations, including the UK Govt Department for International Development, Uber, Google and Oxford Said Business School. Her projects have been mentioned in publications including Forbes, CityAM and the Evening Standard.
- What we mean by a diversity journey
- How do we identify where we are and where we need to go with diversity
- What a successful diversity journey looks like for a business
- Dayo’s top tips for making sure businesses keep their application and interview processes inclusive
- Which businesses out there get it right with diversity
Contact Dayo here – Dayo Akinrinade | LinkedIn