Helen is a highly experienced recruitment professional with in-house and agency expertise. She is passionate about talent acquisition, career advice and development, employer branding, creative candidate sourcing, and anything recruitment-related. Candidate feedback and experience are high on Helen’s agenda, and this is our topic for T&G.
- Why feedback is still an underemphasised element of hiring processes
- Where recruiters and TA’s go wrong typically when it comes to feedback
- How a candidate rejection can still lead to maintaining and growing your talent pool
- The role of automation and how it can be used to improve candidate experience
- The art of positive rejection
- How to use feedback from candidates to impact our overall service
Contact Helen here – Helen Murdoch
If you like what you hear then join us for Talent & Growth live on Wednesday, October 19th; just click for tickets!