Chad is one half of HRs most dangerous podcast, Chad & Cheese. An Army Infantry Drill Sergeant, cut his teeth in online recruiting in ’98 with Online Career Center before it was launched in ’99 as Monster.com. He helped build DirectEmployers from the ground up, steered RecruitMilitary toward revenue as CXO, and built Randstad’s very first military veteran hiring program. Today you can find him speaking at events, podcasting or just working his ass off as a Principal Partner at Catch 22 Consulting.
In this episode, we cover:
- How can tech enhance and scale a business culture?
- What should our tech stack look like for hiring?
- How should our tech stack affect the candidate experience?
- What sort of recruitment marketing strategies should we be focusing on? What tech should we use?
- What does the future look like for Worktech?
Contact Chad here – Chad Sowash | LinkedIn