In this episode of Talent & Growth we are by Chad Sowash, the host of the famous Chad & Cheese Podcast.
Chad is a renowned thought leader in the Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Technology space and brings a wealth of knowledge, strong opinions and ass kicking to the T&G podcast!
In this episode, we covered:
- Chad’s background and journey in the TA and RecTech space.
- The evolution and vision of the Chad & Cheese Podcast.
- Observations on the current state of the market in 2023, including the impact of ChatGPT.
- How businesses can learn from ChatGPT and what TA professionals can do to stay ahead of the curve.
- Chad’s advice for TA professionals looking to be great at their jobs in 2023, including tips on how to become more business savvy and communicate effectively with the business.
Listen to this engaging and informative episode to get insights and perspectives from a true expert in the TA and RecTech space. Oh, and if you are looking for some motivation – Chad has you covered!
Contact Chad here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/chadsowash/
I am always interested in hearing feedback on episodes and getting ideas for futures ones, so if you would like to talk to me about this or anything else, please connect with me here – Paul Church
How does your business’s Talent Acquisition function compare to your peers in the market?
Are your operational mechanics optimised to make your hiring strategies successful?